The Playmate Ace is easy to use, making it the perfect machine for rentals or for use on a private court. Like all Playmate ball machines, the Ace offers superior durability and performance.
The easy to use Ace control box allows for electronic adjustment of ball height, speed, spin and feed rate as well as left, right and center oscillation and spread angle.
Please note that the Playmate Ace is not part of the Chameleon series and can not be upgraded.
Features of the Playmate Ace
- Variable topspin and backspin
- Holds 200 balls
- Electronic Variable Oscillation to 1, 2 or 3 lines
- Electronic elevation control
- Rear-mounted control box
- Compatible with Playmate Serve Lift
- User-friendly control box
- Two-function remote control (on/off with drill reset)
- Aircraft aluminum construction for optimal durability
- Three-year limited parts warranty
Click here to visit our "Model Comparison Chart" page to see what features the various ball machine models have to offer.