Tips on Measuring
Measuring for custom windscreen is very easy but should be done with care to ensure proper fit and best results. It is very important to be very specific in making custom measurements. The following tips are suggestions to help you in your measurement process.
- For accurate measurements, make sure that the tape measure is stretched tight so that there is not any slack in the tape.
- When possible, try to keep windscreen panels at a maximum of 60 feet in width. This allows for easier handling and installation.
- Do NOT round off measurements. Send all measurements in feet and inches
- Do NOT assume two fences are the same size. Measure every fence just to be safe.
- Make all measurements at site when possible rather than from drawings.
- Make note of each measurement immediately. Do not make multiple measurements before writing them down.
- Draw a rough sketch of the court to record your measurements on. Match your measurements to the appropriate part of the drawing. This allows for a visual check to decrease the chance of errors.
- Measure the distance between the tension bar/stretcher bar and subtract two inches. The subtraction of these two inches allows for a better fit and the use of fastening devices.
© Copyright 2015, Active Sports. All rights reserved.Please contact us for help with selecting the best windscreen system for your tennis court. 1-800-322-2848