Har-Tru HydroCourt Tennis Surface
HydroCourt is a self-regulating irrigation system that waters the tennis court from below. Each tennis court is constructed with six, fully lined, individually controlled cells. Each cell is monitored by a water control box allowing adjustments to be fine tuned to player preferences. Increasing the water in the control boxes increases the water level in the court. Once the appropriate water level is achieved a float valve and an overflow pipe inside the control box keep the water level constant. It's that simple!
HydroCourt is time tested in great numbers all across the globe. Well over 1,000 tennis courts have been installed since 1985 in the US alone. And the HydroCourt system has been proven in every climate imaginable including countries like Canada, England, France, Japan, Qatar, Spain, Tortola, Turkey and more.
Active Sports supplies clay and clay tennis court accessories to public and private tennis facilities, contractors, and private owners all over the country. Whether it is a ton of material or multiple truckloads, we guarantee the best prices. We even offer free shipping on most clay court accessories with any Har-Tru order.
Visit our "Packaging and Quantity Options" page to learn about your options for buying Har-Tru clay court products.
Benefits of a Har-Tru HydroCourt System
- Perfect Conditions 24/7: HydroCourts stay uniformly wet, smooth and firm for a consistent bounce and exceptional footing.
- More Available Court Time: HydroCourt technology eliminates midday shut downs and improves drainage. HydroCourts are playable during light rain and dry rapidly after a heavy one.
- Simple Maintenance: Maintenance time is cut in half! Rolling is needed infrequently, brushing is required once a day and watering is completed automatically and uses 40% less water.
- Player Comfort: With water rising from below, some people feel like HydroCourts are air conditioned; they can be as much as 20 degrees cooler than a hard court.
Sports Construction and Consulting
Active Sports' team of experienced professionals specializes in the construction, resurfacing, repair, and maintenance of hard and clay tennis courts. We offer construction, consulting and design services for residential, schools and universities, private clubs and public facilities.
- New construction
- Hard court resurfacing & repairs
- Clay court top-dressing
- Facility analysis & maintenance
Contact us for product information and pricing. 1-800-322-2848 or email@example.com